Solution Architect II
26 Century Boulevard Nashville, TN 37214
- The lead platform Architect will report directly into the Delivery Manager and will be responsible for the overall ongoing architectural design and technical strategy platform and associated integrations with other authoritative data sources.
- This individual will be required to work collaboratively with Team members (architects, development team, Project managers, testers and management team) as well as directly with senior members of the business to ensure that the solution architecture is suitable, stable, secure, fit for purpose and follows the overall roadmap for the platform.
- Provide Administrative support to the Platform.
- Advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization as part of the ideation as well as demand management.
- Provide input into the Idea process and produce Rough order of Magnitude estimates for Demands.
- Assist with Project Initiation Documents in terms of supplying estimates for architect, developer and tester time.
- Provide code reviews of developers work to ensure platform health.
- Provide design details and stories relating to required customization and participate in testing of these customization.
- Provide feedback to interested parties with regards alternative options and approaches that may not have been considered. •
- Help Investigate and diagnose escalated incidents, problems and defects, and collaborate with internal technical teams and vendors for root cause determination and resolution. • Identify opportunities to improve and streamline the overall platform.
- Participate in technology research, procurement, deployment, and configuration of new and modified systems.
- Recommend design modifications to maximize availability and performance.
- Ensure security and integrity of system and product solutions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards for information security.
- Document and maintain data and process flows for integrations and customization.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk analysis against proposed solution alternatives.
- Engage with key stakeholders to fully understand their requirements and manage expectations.
- Consult with and coach the rest of the Team members and management.
- Support communication and training efforts.
- Run workshops and training sessions where required.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify upcoming platform release opportunities and stay current with the relevant areas.
- Ideally 7+ years of experience.
- Current certified ServiceNow System Administrator .
- Current certified ServiceNow Application Developer.
- Architect role experience on the following platforms: Kingston, Jakarta.
- Development role experience on the following ServiceNow platform versions: Kingston, Jakarta, Helsinki, Geneva, Fuji.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & listening skills.
- Current certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist – IT Service Management.
- Development & Architecture role experience on the following ServiceNow platform versions: London, Madrid.
- University level degree or equivalent.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.