Solutions Architect - Financial/Payment Systems
- Leads the solution architecture and design of medium to large sized projects and programs, from ideation through implementation.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of robust, secure, scalable financial solution architecture across n-tier platforms.
- Establishes the product direction and is responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging standards and new technologies.
- Steers architecture strategy as technology evolves
- Works across IT teams, Accounting, and our Finance and Cash departments to ensure the environment is fully utilizing available technology to enhance productivity and improve work processes.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering or a combination of education, certifications and work experience equivalent to a Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering. 10+ years of experience as an Architect with specialization in at least one technology domain (e.g. cloud computing, data management, integration, security, infrastructure, or application development)
- 5+ years of experience working in or related to financial/payment industry
- 2+ years of experience supporting software development projects utilizing cloud technologies. Past roles may include systems architect, software developer, and/or systems engineer.
- Working knowledge of FFIEC, OCC and OTS technical guidelines and policies
- Experience with financial systems (preferably payment and retail banking systems)
- Proven experience and knowledge of government, regulatory and compliance standards (e.g. SWIFT CSP, PCI, AIBE, KYC, BSA, AML).
- Understanding of open architecture integrations across multiple third’ party solution providers (SSO, Single view of the customer, CRM screen population, pre-filled fields, etc.)
Key Words: Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Technology, Computer Systems