Speech Language Pathologist
Natrona Heights, PA 15065 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist in Natrona, PA 15065. The Pathologist would be working for a major academic hospital system and has career growth potential. This would be a full-time position.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Breanna D. at 586-710-7972 with A-Line Staffing.
Speech Language Pathologist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $48.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Speech Language Pathologist Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 7:30am-2:30pm, no call, no weekends.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities
- Speech-language pathologists typically do the following: Evaluate levels of speech, language, or swallowing difficulty. Identify clients' goals for treatment. Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan that addresses specific functional needs.
Speech Language Pathologist Requirements
- SLP-PA State License
- CCC/ASHA Certified
- Covid Vaccinated
- High School Diploma
If you think this Speech Language Pathologist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: speech, language, pathologist, speech language pathology, swallowing difficulty, treatment, evaluation, individualized treatment, functional needs, CCC, ASHA, clinical, hospital