Sr. Full Stack Developer
977 E 14th Mile Rd Troy, MI 48083 US
Position: Sr. Full Stack Developer
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Purpose, Scope, & Dimension of Job:
The Applications Developer will be responsible for delivering across the entire applications life cycle, including the concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, and support phases.
Essential Duties/Major Accountabilities:
- Lead and manage all phases of the applications development project lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, and support phases
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments with leadership and peers on both small- and large-scale business projects
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies solutions to technical and non-technical stake holders
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum of three years of MS SQL development experience
- Minimum of three years of .Net development experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience building integrations/API’s (Mulesoft)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; must have the ability to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical people; and engage with stakeholders to determine business needs/requirements.
- Must be able to remain sitting in a stationary position for prolonged periods
- Requires the ability to move about inside the office
- Must be able to move items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, customers, vendors, and the public
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!