455 Toll Gate Road Warwick, RI 02886
Job Title: Certified Nurse Assistant, Operation Room
Location: Warwick RI 02886
SHIFT: Mon. – Fri., 6: 00am – 2: 30pm Pre-op Area of the Main OR
PAY: $21.00 - $23.00 hourly
CNA Job Description: Picking up patients; helping them get dressed; preparing them for all of their pre-operational bodily needs; taking vital signs; completing other tasks as assigned by/at the discretion of the RN’ s that they work alongside and support (RN’ s guide the CNA’ s tasks on a case-by-case basis in this Unit)
- The types of Surgeries they complete cover all non-adolescent patient populations; focusing on General Surgeries, Orthopedic procedures, Gyno-Uro procedures; most everything but severe trauma and Heart/Cardiovascular surgery
- The Surgical Technician provides assistance during surgical procedures and handles equipment and supplies, such as sterilizing, assembly and maintenance. Processes specimens, and prepares area between procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties to maintain department standards and productivity.
- Must have at least 2-3 yrs. previous exp. in a busy OR environment
- Excellent reading and communication skills
- Verifiable HS Diploma/education
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!