499 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07310
- Using 10+ years’ experience, the qualified candidate will install and configure Sybase ASE instances, plan database migration, assist in parallel testing.
- S/He should be able to take initiative aggressively, execute individually, and work appropriately with other infrastructure and application groups to complete the migration and testing.
- The qualified candidate will also conduct performance tuning, assist with remediation of differences, and creates needed operational processes and documentation.
- Install, configure, and test multiple Sybase ASE 16 instances/environments
- Migrate existing databases and related applications to the new environments
- Develop automated testing/reconciliation between old and new environments
- Plan and execute go live cutover to new environment
- Supports databases and ensures their availability, performance and security.
- Capable of planning, implementing and maintaining database operations.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in Primary Skill.
- Experience with large (6TB+) databases preferred.
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334