900 Salem Street Smithfield, RI 02917
- Candidate is responsible for advancing our strategic vision, direction, and design/delivery for the technology supporting our businesses, including driving innovation and architecture strategies and roadmaps across our organization.
- Responsible for designing, development oversight, vendor evaluation, and recommendations for solutions in alignment with strategic blueprints.
- Provide leadership/mentorship to the business and technology areas delivering architecture, design, and development of reusable capabilities across multiple products.
- Steward and govern the currency and alignment of our platforms in terms of both lifecycle management and longer-term strategy.
. Position Responsibilities:
- Owning the development of our technology strategy and roadmaps
- Facilitating a culture of strong engineering and collaboration across our business
- Leading all aspects of the strategic alignment of our technology asset portfolio
- Representing our organization with enterprise technology and other business units
- Providing direction and technical supervision for key architecture strategies
- Advancing the currency and compliance of our technology platforms
- Identifying integration patterns and points between design areas
- Providing support to project teams on design and application integration
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree, ideally in a technical field
- 8+ years of technology experience in software development and architecture
- Demonstrable experience in proposing blueprints and roadmaps, and collaboratively defining solutions and their enabling architectures
- Experience in communicating and managing technology strategy and blueprint compliance
- Familiarity with Fidelity’ s businesses – notably benefits administration and healthcare – is a plus
- Global experience and working across multiple time zones a plus
- Thought leadership in recommending strategic options and strategy formation
- A track record of assessing and crafting technical solutions
- Critical problem solving and advanced technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience driving adoption of enterprise standards and methodologies
- Your ability to communicate using multiple mediums and to varying levels
- An ability to develop and deliver presentations that resonate with an audience
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334