Talent Acquisition Consultant
55 Nod Road Avon, CT 06001
- Maintain highest level of customer service.
- For assigned line of business, develops proactive staffing solutions for identified roles based on past hiring trends and anticipated hiring needs; present and implement staffing solutions.
- Creates and maintains accurate and timely records in the applicant tracking system.
- Ensures all regulatory requirements (state and federal) are met through the use of the applicant tracking system, Workday.
- Identifies and attracts talent, screens and interviews candidates;
- Provides high volume staffing solutions for line of business or functional area;
- Maintain strong attention to detail and high level of communication during all searches.
- Provides regular reporting to Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant hiring activity, Identifies gaps and provide solutions to continuously improve talent acquisition function and service levels.
- 3-5 Years of Experience within recruiting/talent acquisition.
- Experience with Finance requisitions or financial industry background.
- Experience specifically with Managed Care, Health Insurance, or HealthcareStrong presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical aptitude in MS Office Product Suite and Workday (or other large enterprise ATS).
- Ability to interface and demonstrate poise with senior leadership.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct reporting relationship authority.'