Technical Project Manager
Farmington, MI US
Technical Project Manager
This is NOT a C2C Position
Full time Direct Hire
Must Have PMP Cert and Azure Experience
- Extraordinary opportunities for growth and development.
- The opportunity to make a difference in all areas of the business through collaboration with various leaders and team members
- An experienced Product Management team for you to join
- A guiding principle to put people at the center of everything we do. Empathy coaching, human-centered design and behavioral economics practices anchor our work in meeting people’s needs.
- Caring, compassionate and creative humans that show up every day with integrity and a drive to provide a quality experience through each and every interaction. This is more than a job for most of us. We are on a mission to make it easier for people to be financially well.
- Partnerships with others enable us to impact financial health on a large scale. We collaborate to design and deliver financial health services that are a win for people, for our partners.
- Products and services designed specifically with our clients in mind.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience required
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in breaking up user requests into smaller projects
- 3-5 years of experience working in a professional environment that required exceptional communication and influence skills.
- Experience working with IT projects and Agile methodologies required.
- Success promoting diversity and inclusion in the major duties outlined in the job description and experience working in multicultural environments.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and project management with a proven track record of successfully implementing projects and change within the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a cross functional team.
- Strong influencing, conflict management, and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with project teams, management, and other employees.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Monday.com, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Azure Dev Ops preferred.
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to evaluate actual observed situations.
The Day To Day
- Collaborate with manager to create and implement a standardized project reporting format. Utilize consistent project management methodologies and procedures.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Collaborate with all project team members and stakeholders to achieve outcomes, deliverables, and meet deadlines.
- Conduct project meetings and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Maintain project plans, resource activity, and overall project status for assigned projects.
- Ensure projects are complete in a timely manner and within the boundaries of approved budget.
- Assist in development of risk management and facilitation of plan with project team.
- Coordinate and report on project status of current projects; present status and update to key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to support change management activities and to ensure company- wide communications regarding projects are timely and clear.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by management.
If you think this position is a good fit, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!