Technical Support Analyst III
601 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Title: Technical Support Analyst IV
Location: Charlotte, NC (Onsite)
We are looking for a skilled technician to support our end user's computing needs at our office in downtown Charlotte, NC. This technician will be responsible for quickly resolving any issues that arise on a user’s machine, including with its hardware, drivers, or software. The technician should be energetic, engaging, and patient with end users, exhibiting an excellent customer service mindset.
• Supporting end users and executives in a business professional environment
• Resolving end user computing issue tickets arising through the ServiceNow Ticketing System, handling troubleshooting of complex issues
• Imaging laptops and deploying/hooking up new hire equipment (monitors, docks, etc.)
• Previous professional experience in a remote or onsite Tier 2/3 IT Help Desk capacity, supporting Windows desktop hardware/software required; experience supporting executives in a business professional environment required
• Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, and basic MAC support skills, required
• Ability to follow through with problem resolution quickly and communicate statuses throughout the resolution cycle; strong ability to multitask throughout the resolution cycle
• Ability to clearly communicate information/ideas to others, especially in person, and assist end users by active listening to understand their problems and quickly identifying potential solutions
• Ability to work effectively independently or within a team
• Ability to move and work on your feet for long durations of time, installing and setting up IT equipment, and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of/experience with the following technologies/skills preferred: Operating Systems and utilities, especially Windows 10 & Mac OS, networking, memory structures, cloud computing and SaaS applications, hardware and software interfacing, operational needs regarding data communications, user needs analysis, data storage and security, agency rules/regulations and policies/procedures, computer hardware and software, applications and user systems, peripherals, and/or computer assembly
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and/or Information Technology Certifications or Professional Training highly preferred
If you're interested in this job opportunity, please apply to this job posting below, or reach out with a copy of your resume at the contact information below!