New York, NY 10029 US
Job Title: RN Telemetry
Location: New York NY 10029
Hours: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM or 7:30 PM - 8:00 AM
Pay: $75.00 - $77.00 per hour
Scheduled Pay: Weekly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short term disability after 90 days
For more information please contact Ashley Kruger Direct Line 586-710-7947 (call/Text) or email your resume to email@example.com
Telemetry RN Duties
- Studying patients' medical history, test results, and treatment plans.
- Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
- Administering medication and performing treatment interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient files, and medical records
- Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment plans.
- Collaborating with healthcare specialists and reporting changes and deteriorating conditions.
- Explaining tests results and procedures to patients and their families, as well as answering questions.
- Advising patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle changes
Tele Registered Nurse Experience
- Associates of Science in nursing or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Active Unencumbered Registered state New York license
- 2 years telemetry experience required
- BLS and ACLS Required
For more information please contact Ashley Kruger Direct Line 586-710-7947 (call/text) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Telemetry, Telemetry RN, Telemetry Nurse, Cardiac Drips, Cardiac Monitoring, Cardiac Care, Cardiac Medications, Cardiac Rhythms, patient education, patient care, CPR, critical care, acute care, chronic, Oasis, public health, communication, education, hospital, patient education, medical care, hospital, training, documentation, EMR, IV Fusions, managed care, emergency procedures, Medicare guidelines, patient care plans, infection control