Temp - Administrative / Non-Clinical - Data Entry / Clerk (Days) Flint, MI
3245 Beecher Road Flint, MI 48532 US
- Provides clerical and data entry support to the Medical Management Department.
- Maintains daily incoming mail and departmental reference materials and
- Enters referral of low complexity.
- Assists supervisor and senior staff in assembling training materials.
• Opens, sorts, reviews and stamps daily departmental mail and delivers to proper person.
• Maintains department files in an orderly fashion.
• Photocopies business related materials and maintains training and reference binders.
• Maintains medical management educational stock in an orderly manner.
• Completes mailings as directed.
• Complete member phone contacts as directed, including Meet and Greet calls.
• Completes and updates registries as directed.
• Completes data entry including JVHL, well child, OB, 4D and state reports.
• Completes reports or data collection as directed.
• Completes filing, data entry, logging and provider contact regarding readmission and output vs. input payment charts.
• Accurately processes referrals of low complexity on a daily basis.
• Follows guidelines set for referral processing and communicates with the nursing staff on referrals that require nursing input.
• Faxes completed referrals to provider.
• Clear and sorts fax machine information several times a day, processes and distributes to appropriate staff.
• Inputs hospital intake information as required.
• Communicates with other MHP departments to coordinate information or service needs.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities and develops plans to address opportunities.
• Promotes positive internal and external relations by actively seeking and being responsive to customer feedback.
• Other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the department and the Company as a whole.
Pay: $13 per hour
• High School Diploma - Required, Associates or higher - Preferred
• 1+ years of Experience in a clerk type role - Required
• This position is currently remote, but that is not the long term plan
• Healthcare experience int the workplace - Required