Temp to Perm - Non-Clinical - Provider Service Representative (Days) Flint, MI
3245 Beecher Road Flint, MI 48532 US
Now hiring Provider Services Representative in Flint, MI Immediately available to qualified and licenses candidates if interested.
Provider Services Representative Highlights
- This does start off as remote but will eventually be in the office fulltime
- • Meet the Department call metric standards and issues/diaries entered.
• Assist Providers and Members as needed with questions and concerns.
Answer billing/claims status
questions; resolve claim issues for providers
Assist with pharmacy issues
Verify member eligibility
Assist with Referrals
• Ongoing Provider education.
• Responsible for all benefits information given to Providers and Members.
• Participate in Departmental Projects, as appropriate.
• Coordinate quality improvement initiatives with Medical Management Dept., Network Development, i.e., HEDIS improvement, Provider education.
• Other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the department and the Company as a whole.
Provider Services Representative Requirements
• High School Diploma - Required, Associates or higher - Preferred
• 2+ years of Experience in a high-volume call role - Required
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out, call or e-mail!