Training Support Specialist II
North Chicago, IL
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Training Support Specialist in Waukegan, IL. The Training Support Specialist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Training Support Specialist Highlights
- This position pays $19 to $20 per hour
- The required availability for this position is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Training Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development/ administration of clinical training plans, customer support, generation of training metrics, facilitation of annual review requirements and deployment of training related to the global, clinical research, Learning Management System.
- Assists with coordination/logistics for global training requirements; works with functional areas to ensure training requirements are defined and providing metrics to ensure requirements are met.
- Assists with coordination of logistics for global instructor-led/web-based training sessions.
- Communicates clinical-related information and escalates issues to management.
- Is aware of both internal and external business environment requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
Training Support Specialist Requirements
- Combined 6 years’ relevant experience and education (i.e. Bachelor’ s Degree and 2 years’ experience)
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Training Support Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269