1 Blackstone Street Providence, RI 02903
Job Title: Ultrasound Technologist | IV
Location: Providence, RI
SHIFT: Mon. – Fri., 7: 45a – 4: 15p (no nights, weekend or holidays)
PAY: 40.00 – 42.00 an hour
If you are interested in the job below, please contact Drita at 586.710.7957 or apply to this job directly.
Ultrasound Technologist Job Description: Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) Ultrasound Technologist Maternal-Fetal Medicine Outpatient Practice @ a multi-hospital Healthcare system in Providence. The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound studies, demonstrating good judgment in the use and application of ultrasound equipment. The incumbent assesses the findings in the ultrasound examinations and assists the radiologist and staff physicians in interpreting the ultrasound studies. ONLY Ultrasonographers with 3-5+ years of very strong MFM experience, that are classified as an experienced Level II in the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Scanning Sector, will be considered for this role.
- ADA Completion of a one- or two-year program or certified training course, followed by certification examination.
- Registry with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) is required.
- Ultrasound training, involving new diagnostic equipment and techniques is periodically received on the job.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- While Must be able to lift, push, move and/or carry supplies or equipment up to 25 pounds, and occasionally be able to bend, stoop, crouch or kneel.performing the major responsibilities of this position, the incumbent must be able to regularly sit, stand or walk, and occasionally reach for prolonged periods of time
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!