10561 Telegraph Road Glen Allen, VA 23059
Responsible for compiling data and performs rating calculations.
- Prepares renewal rate calculations for uncomplicated cases.
- Prepares financial settlements.
- Calculates rate increments and decrements for benefit alternatives.
- Calculates stop loss premium rates.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively.
- Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- CPCU, CLU, LOMA, HIAA or other insurance related courses
- 2-4 years related experience.
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334