Brooks, KY US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Warehouse Associate in the Brooks, KY area. The Warehouse Associate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please contact email@example.com.
Warehouse Associate Compensation
- The pay for this position is 20.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Warehouse Associate Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is First Shift: Monday through Friday
- 8am to 4:30pm (2-15 min breaks and 1-30 min lunch)
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
· Primary Duties:
· GMP Services – Relabeling, repacking, inspections, Aggregated serialization of products
· Need to be able to work in refrigerated environment (24 degrees)
· Will rotate a couple of hours in and out of the cooler; site will provide PPE
· Standing, working with a rolling cart, reach, push, pull test, and bend
· Will need to use RF scanner; Will have to palletize
· Independent tasks assigned within a group setting
· Will Use Klever Cutters and tape guns
· Cooler Prep – A large portion of our shipments require us to maintain FDA standardization for shipping refrigerated items. Cooler Prep could involve several functions for completion:
o Gel Pack retrieval and placement into shipping containers
o Placement of Bubble Bags into Shippers
o Placing Shippers onto the take-away line
· Cardboard Disposal – Collecting and discarding of cardboard boxes. We recycle over 20 tons of corrugate every year.
· General Warehouse Cleaning duties – We are required by the FDA to have clean and suitable facilities to store medications. We also want to keep the DC clean for safety reasons.
· Void Fill – Placement of air pillows in the remaining void areas prior to carton seal to prevent shifting during shipping.
· Line Offload – Placing shipped cartons onto the appropriate shipping pallet for UPS Shipments.
· Box Erector / Box Making – Ensuring our box erector is maintained with appropriate quantity of cartons to be made.
· Order Fulfillment – In some occasions you may be asked to help fulfill orders.
· Other Duties as needed – Things may come up from time to time, and there will be some flexibility that will allow us to complete our jobs for the day.
Warehouse Associate Requirements
- Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Warehouse Associate position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!