Raleigh, NC US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Warehouse Associate in Raleigh, NC. The Warehouse Associate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 412-790-5425
Warehouse Associate Compensation
- The pay for this position is $16.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Warehouse Associate Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 4:30am-3pm Monday - Friday
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and organizing them for picking.
- Assist in the packing and shipping of medications.
- Track shipped packages making sure that patient is in receipt of shipped package.
- Report any packages that are not delivered.
- Organize shipping reports daily into file for review by Branch Manager.
- Receive non-pharmaceuticals via back dock.
- Ability to learn computer system and work with MS Word and Excel programs.
- Also responsible for other tasks related to placing purchase orders, receiving inventory, tracking and reconciling inventory balances, and selecting product and supplies under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- This position also has responsibility for managing all pharmaceutical product levels, maintaining adequate levels for dispensing as well as managing returned goods to SOP guidelines.
- Organized, detail orientated and problem solving skills important to the position.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Warehouse Associate Requirements
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse or purchasing environment, data entry experience helpful.
- Past experience in pharmacy a plus. Knowledge of packing and shipping with national carriers.
- Current pharmacy technician license or certification of training as required by individual State Pharmacy Regulations.
If you think this Warehouse Associate position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!