SeaTac, WA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Warehouse Associate in the SeaTac, WA area. The Warehouse Associate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please contact email@example.com.
Warehouse Associate Compensation
- The pay for this position is 20.50 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Warehouse Associate Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Sunday - Thursday, 5pm - 1:30am (or completion of tasks).
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- • Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- • Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- • Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- • Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- • Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- • Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- • Replenish supplies as needed.
- • Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- • Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- • Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- • Perform related duties as assigned
Warehouse Associate Requirements
- Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Warehouse Associate position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!