Sparks, MD US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Warehouse Associate in Sparks, MD. The Warehouse Associate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 412-790-5425
Warehouse Associate Compensation
- The pay for this position is $18.87 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Warehouse Associate Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Work days/hours: FRIDAY - SUNDAY 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM (overnights)
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Responsible for the manual inspection, labeling, and packaging of clinical and commercial products.
- Perform finished product packaging as required to satisfy all customer, internal, clinical, and other demand.
- Ensure finished product is packaged in accordance with procedures and Quality specifications.
- Inspect in-process packaging, components to ensure consistent quality and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of manufacturing activities related to product packaging, including but not limited to device history records and inventory counts.
- Perform simple mathematical calculations required to assist in completion of batch records.
- Assist with inventory counting activities as required.
- Participate in safety audits as required and actively engage in daily safety discussions/observations.
- Perform routine cleaning of packaging station and processing equipment.
- Abide by all personal protective equipment and product contamination control (i.e. gowning) requirements.
- Handle hazardous waste as appropriate.
Warehouse Associate Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of industry work experience.
- Strong attention to detail. Work well in a team environment.
- Good documentation practices.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule including static or rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Familiarity with computers and various software for general business functionality.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations
If you think this Warehouse Associate position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!