Web Applications Developer
Auburn Hills, MI
Web Application Developer
Contact Information: Direct Hire Team
- Collaborate with various departments and internet partners on creating and maintaining web applications and support the web content management system.
- Work with project teams and staff from various departments to develop and implement website content and applications.
- Develop web pages using a variety of software applications and development tools.
- Provide technical site maintenance relative to search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation and other technical web developments.
- · Identifies and resolves bugs and defects.
- · Add content tags and updates tracking features in order to optimize marketing efforts to ensure the benefits of content/campaigns.
- · Create reporting and tracking tools for use by department personnel in analyzing the effectiveness of web content and applications.
- Conduct user testing for all system changes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Maintain knowledge of cutting-edge web development practices and recommends them for use, as appropriate.
- Frequent (up to 25% of time) travel required
- College coursework in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Must have 3+ years of C# development experience
- Must have experience with SQL Server
- Must have 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
- Must be able to communication effectively with all levels including management and teams outside of development
- Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years of experience with .Net development using C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL
- 2 – 3 years’ experience with Web Services particularly Web API.
- Previous experience with web applications development and managing professional web site, including server management, data modeling and integration.
- Experience working with web services and related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
- Native or Xamarin mobile application development in iOS and/or Android.
- Solid understanding of OOP and N-Tier architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC methodologies.
- GIT or other version control software
- Test Driven Development experience.